[概述]商务英语接客口语对话为好范文网的会员投稿推荐,但愿对你的学习工作带来帮助。
商务英语接客口语对话1:
A:Good morning,Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.
A:早上好!史密斯先生,欢迎来到武汉。
B:Good morning!
B:早上好!
A:Mr. Smith,did you have a good journey?
A:史密斯先生,旅途愉快吗?
B:l just feel a little tired. You know,It took me 16 hours to get here.
B:只是有点儿累,你知道到这儿需要16个小时。
A:You must take a rest today.
A:你今天得好好休息。
B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.
B:你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你们谈 我们之间商业往来的可能性。
A: We welcome good business. Anyhow,we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.
A:我们欢迎有意义的业务往来。但是,我们知道你旅途 一定很劳累,所以我们把会议安排到了明天。今天你 可以好好休息一下。
B:Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!
A:我们希望你在这里过得愉快。
B:l believe I will.
B:我相信我会的。
商务英语接客口语对话2:
A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Britain?
A:对不起,您是从英国来的史密斯先生吗?
B:Yes, I am.
B:是的,我是。
A:I'm from Textile Import and Export Corporation. I've come to meet you. My name is Zhang Yong.
A:我是纺织品进出口公司的,我是来接您的,我叫张勇。
B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm glad to meet you.
B:你好,张先生,很高兴见到你。
A:How do you do, Mr. Smith? Let me help you with your luggage.
A:你好,史密斯先生,让我帮你拿行李吧。
B:Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
A:Did you have a good trip?
A:旅途愉快吗?
B:On the whole, not too bad.
B:总的来说还不错。
A:Anyhow, it’s a long way to China, isn't it? And I think you must be very tired.
A:不管怎样,来中国的路程漫漫,不是吗?我想你一定很累了。
B:Yes, I am,rather. But I’lI be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.
B:是的,我确实蛮累的,不过,明天我就会好的,准备谈生意。
A: I wish you a pleasant stay here.
A:祝您在这儿过得愉快。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A:Now, Mr. Smith, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.
A:史密斯先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾 馆吧。
B:I’d like to.Let’s go.
B:好的,我们走吧。
A:This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.
A:请这边走,我们的车在那边等着。
商务英语接客口语对话3:
A:Hi,Mr. Wang. Do you feel like going boating with me?
A:王先生,你好,你愿意跟我去划船吗?
B : Sounds interesting, I haven't gone boating for some time now. and what time?
B:好极了!我已有好长一段时间没有去划船了。什么时 候去?
A:How about tomorrow afternoon?
A:明天下午如何?
B:Sure. Where shall I meet you?
B:好的。我们在哪里见面?
A:At the gate of the park.
A:公园门口。
B:Great. I look forward to meeting you.
B:太好了。期待着见你。
A:See you then.
A:到时见。
B:See you.
B:再见。
商务英语接客口语对话4:
A:Miss Yang,have you met Mr. Longman?
A:杨小姐,你认识朗曼先生吗?
B:No, I haven't
B:不认识。
A: Then let me make an introduction. This is Miss Yang. She works at the Bank of China. And this is Mr. Longman. He works In the Pacific Insurance Company.
A:那我来作个介绍。这是杨小姐,在中国银行工作。这 是朗曼先生,在太平洋保险公司工作。
B:I'm glad to meet you.
B:很高兴认识你。
C:lt's nice to meet you. Only if I could have met you earlier!
C:很高兴认识你。真是相见恨晚呀!
B: Could you make it a little clearer?
B:为什么?
C:We have a lot of business to do with your bank. And there is a Chinese saying: “ It's easier to do anything with an acquaintance.”
C:我们同贵行有很多业务往来。中国有句俗话叫做“熟人好办事。”
B:Oh, really. And I'm sure you’ll be of great help to me in the future.
B:噢,那倒不假。相信今后你对我会有很大帮助的。
C:I'd be glad to do whatever I can for you.
C:愿效犬马之劳。
商务英语接客口语对话5:
A:Now,lt's 8:30. We arrive just on time.
A:现在是8点30分,我们正好按时到达。
B:OK. I think I have to buy the departure tax.
B:噢,我想我得去买机场费。
A:Let me do it for you.
A:我去吧!
B:Thank you very much. Mr. Liu,I have to say good-bye now. But before that,I'd like to say it has been a very pleasant and productive trip for me. Your company has left me a very good impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our cooperation will be a very successful one.
B:非常感谢。刘先生,我得说再见了。在此之前我想说: 这次旅行非常愉快,并有成效;你们公司给我留下了很 好的印象,我深深地被你们的热情所感动,我想我们的 合作将会很成功的。
C:Thank you very much, Mr. Washington. You are playing a very important part in the cooperation. We hope we can hear from you soon.
C:非常感谢,华盛顿先生。你在这次活动中起着非常重 要的作用。我们期待着早日听到你们的回音。
A : Here is the receipt of the airport fee.
A:这是机场费收据。
B:Miss Li, my dear friend. Thank you very much for all your help. You are really very helpful and thoughtful. I believe Mr. Liu is very lucky to have your assistance.
B:李小姐,我亲爱的朋友。对于你给予的所有帮助我表 示非常感谢。你对我的帮助非常大,想得非常周到。 我想李先生有你做助手非常幸运。
A:Thank you. It's very kind of you to say so. I'm really happy for having worked with you for a few days. I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
A:谢谢。你这么说真是太好了。我很高兴与你工作这几 天,我真诚希望有一天再见到你,期待你的消息。
B:Thank you again. Bye-bye.
B:再次感谢。再见!
C:We wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.
C:祝你安全顺利到家。
A:Have a nice journey.
A:—路平安。
B:Thank you. Bye-bye.
B:谢谢。再见!
你也可以在好范文网搜索更多本站小编为你整理的其他商务英语接客口语对话范文。