[寄语]简短的英文小故事多篇为好范文网的会员投稿推荐,但愿对你的学习工作带来帮助。
龟兔赛跑英文故事带翻译 篇一
The rabbit and the tortoise race running, the rabbit ridicules the tortoise to climb slowly.
兔子和乌龟比赛跑步,兔子嘲笑乌龟爬得慢。
The rabbit ran fast, and the tortoise crawled desperately. After a while, the rabbit and the tortoise had already left a great distance.
兔子飞快地跑着,乌龟拼命地爬,不一会儿,兔子与乌龟已经离得有很大一段距离了。
The rabbit thinks the game is too easy. It needs to sleep for a while.
兔子认为比赛太轻松了,它要先睡一会。
The tortoise, on the other hand, crawls all the time. When the rabbit wakes up, the tortoise has reached the destination.
而乌龟呢,它一刻不停地爬行,当兔子醒来的时候乌龟已经到达终点了。
丑小鸭英文故事带翻译 篇二
Act 1
第一幕
The Ugly Duckling Hatches
丑小鸭出壳
A mother duck sits on many eggs.
鸭妈妈正在孵蛋。
Motber Duck: Oh,I am tired.I hope these eggs hatch soon. I wnat to swim in the water.
鸭妈妈:噢,我很累。我希望这些蛋很快就能孵出小鸭子来。我想去水里游泳。
Crack!Crack!
噼啪!噼啪!
Duckling 1: Peep,peep!Where am I?
小鸭子1:唧,唧!我在哪儿?
Duckling 2: Peep,peep!Where is Mommy?
小鸭子2:唧,唧!妈妈在哪儿?
Motber Duck: Quack,quack!Oh,my babies.I am here.
鸭妈妈:嘎,嘎!哦我的宝贝们。我在这儿。
Finally,the last egg hatches.
终于,最后一个蛋也孵出小鸭子出来了。
Ugly Duckling: Peep,peep!Mommy!
丑小鸭:唧,唧!妈妈!
Motber Duck: Oh,my!You are ont like the other ducklings.you are big and ugly!
鸭妈妈:噢,天呐!你和其他小鸭子长得不一样。你又大又难看。The mother duck takes her ducklings to the water.
鸭妈妈带着她的小鸭子们下水了。
Duckling 1: Wow!It is fun to swim in the water.
小鸭子1: 哇!在水里游泳真好玩儿。
Ugly Duckling: Can I play with you?
丑小鸭: 我能和你们玩儿吗?
Duckling 2: No!You are too big and ugly.We don't want to play with you.
小鸭子2: 不行!你太大太难。我们不想和你玩儿。
Ducklings: Go away!
小鸭子们: 走开!
The Ugly Duckling goes to a farm.
丑小鸭来到一个农场。
Ugly Duckling: Hi!Can I play with you?
丑小鸭: 嗨!我能和你们玩儿吗?
Farm Animals: No,you can't.We don't like you.You are a big ugly away!
农场的动物: 不,你不能。我们不喜欢你。你是一只又大又难看的小鸭子。走开!
Ugly Duckling: cryingNobody likes me!will run away.
丑小鸭: 哭着说谁也不喜欢我!我要跑得远远的。
Act 2
第二幕
Nobody likes the Ugly Duckling
谁都不喜欢丑小鸭
The Ugly Duckling runs to a matsh.
丑小鸭跑到一片沼泽里。
Ugly Duckling: Oh,there are big marsh ducks!to a marsh duckI want to play with you.
丑小鸭: 哦,那儿有一群大野鸭!对一只大野鸭说我想和你们玩儿。
Marsb Duck: No!You don't look like us.Look into the water.You are an ugly duckling!
野鸭: 不行!你和我们长得不一样。对着水照照。你是一只丑小鸭!
Ugly Duckling: looking into the waterThe marsh duck is right.I am an ugly duckling.sighingI am sad.
丑小鸭: 往水里看去野鸭是对的。我是一只丑小鸭。叹了口气我很难过。The Ugly Duckling runs to a house.There is a big dog.
丑小鸭跑到一栋房子前。那里有一只大狗。
Big Dog: Growl!Who are you?
大狗: 汪!你是谁?
Ugly Duckling: Hello!I am Ugly Duckling.Can I live in this house with you?
丑小鸭: 你好!我是丑小鸭。我能和你一起住在这栋房子里吗?
Big Dog: Growl!No,you can't.I don't want to live with an ugly duckling.
大狗: 汪!不,你不能。我不想和一只丑小鸭住在一起。
The Ugly Duckling runs to a pond and sees beautiful swans.
丑小鸭跑到一个池塘边看到了美丽的天鹅。
Ugly Duckling: The swans are beautiful.They are swimming in the pond.sighingI want to be like them.
丑小鸭: 天鹅真美呀。他们在池塘里游泳。叹了口气我想和他们一样。
Act 3
第三幕
The Ugly Duckling in winter
冬天的丑小鸭
It is winter.The Ugly Duckling is in the pond.
冬天来了。丑小鸭在池塘里。
Ugly Duckling: Oh,it is so cold.The water is frozen.I must keep swimming,or I will die.But I can't crack the ice.I can't swim.A man sees the Ugly Duckling.
丑小鸭: 噢,太冷了。水都结冰了。我必须不停地游泳,要不我会死的。但是我破不开冰。我没法游泳。一个人看见了丑小鸭。
Man: Oh,poor duckling!You are freezing.Don't worry.I will take you to my house.It is warm there.
男人: 喔,可怜的小鸭子!你冻僵了。别担心,我会把你带回家。那儿很暖和。in the man's house
9在那个人的房子里
Ugly Duckling: It is very warm.I can move now.
丑小鸭: 真暧和。我现在能动了。
Cbildren: laughingHa-ha!You are a big and ugly duckling.We don't like away!
孩子们: 笑着说哈哈!你是一只又大又难看的小鸭子。我们不喜欢你。走开!
Ugly Duckling: The children are bad to me.I am tired.I will run to the marsh.
丑小鸭: 孩子们对我一点儿都不好。我好累呀。我要跑回沼泽去。
in a cold home by the water
在水边冰冷的窝里
Ugly Duckling: It is cold am alone.I am lonely.
丑小鸭: 这儿真冷呀。哭着说就我一个人。我很孤独。
Act 4
第四幕
The Ugly Duckling Becomes a Swan
丑小鸭变天鹅
Soon winter is past. It is spring.
冬天很快过去了。春天来了。
Ugly Duckling: Oh,it is warm.Look!The birds are singing.The sun is shining.But I am still alone.
丑小鸭: 哦,天气暖和了。看呐!鸟儿在唱歌。太阴在照耀。可我还是一个人。
The Ugly Duckling looks up and points at the sky.
丑小鸭抬起头,望向天空。
Ugly Duckling: There are beautiful swans flying in the sky!I want to fly like them.OK!I will try.The Ugly Duckling runs and runs.He spreads his wings.
丑小鸭: 美丽的天鹅在天上飞!我想象他们那样飞。好!我要试一试。丑小鸭跑起来。他张开了翅膀。Ugly Duckling: Yes,yes!I can fly!to a swanLook at me!I am an ugly duckling.But I can fly!
丑小鸭: 噢,噢!我可以飞了!对一只天鹅说看看我!我是一只丑小鸭。但是我会飞!
Swan: Yes,you can fly.But you are not a duckling.Look into the water.You are a swan now.
天鹅: 是的,你会飞。但你不是一只小鸭子。对着水照照。你现在是一只天鹅了。
Ugly Duckling: waht?The Ugly Duckling looks into the water.
丑小鸭: 什么?丑小鸭往水里看去。
Ugly Duckling: Oh,is that me?I am not an ugly duckling any more.happilyI am a swan!
丑小鸭: 噢,那是我吗?我不再是一只丑小鸭了。高兴地我是一只天鹅!
英文童话短文 篇三
One morning a fox sees a cock.He
think,“This is my breakfast.''
He comes up to the cock and says,”I know
you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?''The
cock is glad.He closes his eyes and begins
to sing.The fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away.
The people in the field see the fox.They cry,“Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.''The cock says to the fox,”Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock them it is theirs.''
The fox opens his mouth ang says,“The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the tree.
一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡。他想:这是我的早餐。
他朝公鸡走来,对他说:“我知道,你能唱得非常好听,你能唱给我听么?”公鸡很高兴。他闭上眼睛开始唱歌。狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了。
在田地里的人们看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了。”公鸡对狐狸说:“狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡。告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的。”
狐狸张开她的嘴说:“公鸡是我的,不是你们的。”就在那时,。公鸡跑到了树底下。
希望伱能满意
不知道可不可以。
英文故事 篇四
Drunk One day, a father and his little son were going home. At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions. Now, he asked, ”What's the meaning of the word 'Drunk', dad?“ ”Well, my son,“ his father replied, ”look, there are standing two policemen. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk.“ ”But, dad,“ the boy said, ” there's only ONE policeman!“
一天,父亲与小儿子一道回家。这个孩子正处于那种对什么事都很感兴趣的年龄,老是有提不完的问题。他向父亲发问道:“爸爸,‘醉’字是什么意思?” “唔,孩子,”父亲回答说,“你瞧那儿站着两个警察。如果我把他们看成了四个,那么我就算醉了。” “可是,爸爸, ”孩子说,“那儿只有一个警察呀!”
短篇英文故事 篇五
Logic Reasoning A fourth-grade teacher was giving her pupils a lesson on logic. ”Here is the situation,“ she said. ”a man is standing up in a boat in the middle of a river, fishing. He loses his balance, falls in, and begins splashing and yellin g for help. His wife hears the commotion, knows that he can't swim, and runs down to the bank. Why do you think she ran to the bank?“ A girl raised her hand and asked, ”to draw out all of his savings?"
小学四年级的教师正在给学生们上一堂逻辑课。她举了这么一个例子:“有这样一种情况,一个男人在河中心的船上钓鱼,突然失去重心掉进了水里。于是他开始挣扎并喊救命。他的妻子听到了他的喊声,知道他并不会游泳,所以她就急忙跑向河岸。谁能告诉我这是为什么?” 一个女生举手答道,“是不是去取他的存款?” [注]bank在英语中除了我们平时很熟悉的“银行”之外,还有“河岸”的意思。
你也可以在好范文网搜索更多本站小编为你整理的其他简短的英文小故事多篇范文。