这里能搜索到更多你想要的范文→
当前位置:好范文网 > 实用范文 > 其他范文 >

中英文诗歌朗诵多篇

发布时间:2023-07-05 10:20:47 审核编辑:本站小编下载该Word文档收藏本文

[寄语]中英文诗歌朗诵多篇为好范文网的会员投稿推荐,但愿对你的学习工作带来帮助。

中英文诗歌朗诵多篇

英文诗歌朗诵 篇一

Ode to the Oak

Shu Ting

致橡树

舒婷

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

绝不像攀援的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝炫耀自己;

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never imitate spoony birds,

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple melody for green shade.

为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perennially;

常年送来清凉的慰籍;

I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

也不止像险峰,

To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight,

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain,

甚至春雨。

No, these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

做为树的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

But no one understand our own words.

但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的铜枝铁干,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟,

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的红硕花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,

Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,

Only this is great love,

这才是伟大的爱情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚贞就在这里:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

But also the position you uphold,

也爱你坚持的位置,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的土地。

英文诗歌朗诵 篇二

O Solitude!

JohnKeats

哦,孤独

约翰·济慈

O Solitude!

哦,孤独

O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,

哦,孤独!假若我和你必需同住,

Let it not be among the jumbled heap,

可别在这层叠的一片

Of murky buildings,climb with me the steep,

灰色建筑里,让我们爬上山,

Nature's observatory- whence the dell,

到大自然的观测台去,从那里——

Its flowery slopes, its river's crystal swell,

山谷、晶亮的河,锦簇的草坡

May seem a span; let me thy vigils keep,

看来只是一拃;让我守着你

Mongst boughs pavillion'd, where the deer's swift leap,

在枝叶荫蔽下,看跳纵的鹿糜

Startles the wild bee from the fox-glove bell.

把指顶花蛊里的蜜蜂惊吓。

But though I'll gladly trace these scenes with thee,

不过,虽然我喜欢和你赏玩

Yet the sweet converse of an innocent mind,Whose words are images of thoughts refin'd,Is my soul's pleasure,

这些景色,我的心灵更乐于和纯洁的心灵(她的言语是优美情思的表象)亲切会谈;

and it sure must be,Almost the highest bliss of human-kind,

因为我相信,人的至高的乐趣

When to thy haunts two kindred spirits flee.

是一对心灵避入你的港湾。

英文诗歌 篇三

I’m still here waiting

我仍然在这里等你

You asked me to wait for you, after graduation you would marry me. No matter how long I can be waiting, but you lost yourself, I am still here waiting.

你让我等你,毕业后就来娶我。不管有多久我都会等,可你却迷失了方向,我还在这里等着你。

I sing the song we sang together and wait for you where we met for the first time, but you forget you have been there. You were kind and humorous that made me happy and laugh.我唱着我们一起唱过的歌在老地方等你,你却忘记了曾来过这里。 你是如此的善良和幽默,深深的打动了我,使我开心和大笑。

You're the prettiest landscape in my life. As long as you're there, anywhere is my paradise…

你是我一生中最美的风景,只要你在哪里,哪里就是天堂……

You are my world and everything, but I’m nothing for you and already forget someone like me. I am still who I am, but you’re not who you were.

你是我的世界,是我的一切,但你已不记得我。

我仍然是我,可你却不再是你。

You’ve said that never leave me till the end of the world. But I am still here, where are you?

你说哪怕世界末日你都不会离开我,但我还在这里,你在哪里?

I am waiting that you would hold my hands and go all over the world to watch the sunrise and sunset. But you are holding someone else’s hands. You know how much I care, I am still wating for you stupidly.

我等着你牵我手走遍天涯海角去看日出日落。但你却牵着别人的手。你知道我多么在意,但我仍然在傻傻地等你。

I hope one day you will come back to say:Sorry, baby, I am lost that’s why I am late. I would say: Don’t worry, baby. No matter how far you go, I am always there for you. Then I would hold your hands and never let you go. However, you’re lost as usual. I am still here wating.

我希望有一天你会回来对我说:宝贝,对不起,我迷路了,所以来晚了。 我会说,宝贝,没关系。不管你走多远,我会一直在老地方等着你。然后我会牵着你的手永远不松手。然而,你依然迷着路,我却在这里等着你。

英文诗歌朗诵 篇四

The Gardener 16

Tagore

园丁集 16

泰戈尔

Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes; thus begins the record of our hearts.

手握着手,眼恋着眼;这样开始了我们的心的纪录。

It is the moonlit night of March; the sweet smell of henna is in the air; my flute lies on the earth neglected and your garland of flowers is unfinished.

这是三月的月明之夜;空气里有凤仙花的芬芳;我的横笛抛在地上,你的花串也没有编成。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱像歌曲一样地单纯。

Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.

你橙黄色的面纱使我眼睛陶醉。

The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.

你给我编的茉莉花环使我心震颤,像是受了赞扬。

It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing and screening again; some smiles and some little shyness, and some sweet useless struggles.

这是一个又予又留、又隐又现的游戏;有些微笑,有些娇羞,也有些甜柔的无用的抵拦。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱像歌曲一样的单纯。

No mystery beyond the present; no striving for the impossible; no shadow behind the charm; no groping in the depth of the dark.

没有现在以外的神秘;不强求那做不到的事情;没有魅惑后面的阴影;没有黑暗深处的探索。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱像歌曲一样的单纯:

We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent; we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.

我们没有走出一切语言之外进入永远的沉默;我们没有向空举手寻求希望以外的东西。

It is enough what we give and we get.

我们付与,我们取得,这就够了。

We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.

我们没有把喜乐压成微尘来榨取痛苦之酒。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱像歌曲一样的单纯。

短篇英文诗歌朗诵6篇相关文章:

英文诗歌朗诵 篇五

He knows He Has Wings

Victor Hugo

他自知有翅膀

维克多·雨果

What matter it though life uncertain be to all?

何必去管它,人生总是无定?

What though its goal Be never reached?

有什么关系壮志难成?

What though it fall and flee―

又何必计较你蹉跌并败奔―

Have we not each a soul?

我们岂不是各自有灵魂?

Be like the bird that on a bough too frail

要像那鸟儿在柔弱的枝梢,

To bear him gaily swings,

经不起它欢乐地跳跃;

He carols though the slender branches fail―

虽然那细枝折断了它仍歌唱―

He knows he has wings!

因为它知道自己有翅膀!

你也可以在好范文网搜索更多本站小编为你整理的其他中英文诗歌朗诵多篇范文。

word该篇DOC格式中英文诗歌朗诵多篇范文,共有5757个字。好范文网为全国范文类知名网站,下载本文稍作修改便可使用,即刻完成写稿任务。立即下载:
中英文诗歌朗诵多篇下载
中英文诗歌朗诵多篇.doc
下载Word文档到电脑,方便编辑和打印
编辑推荐: 星级推荐 星级推荐 星级推荐 星级推荐 星级推荐
下载该Word文档
好范文在线客服
  • 问题咨询 QQ
  • 投诉建议 QQ
  • 常见帮助 QQ
  • 暂无